CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

ini lanjutan nya ! biar gak nanggung ^^

When you smile,I melt inside 

Im not worthy for a minute of your time 

I really wish it was only me and you 

I'm jealous of every body in the room

Please don't look at me with those eyes

Please don't hint that you're capable of lies 

I dread the thought of our very first kiss 

A target That I'm probably gonna kiss 

Lets go, dont wait, this night's almost over

Honest,lets make this night last forever 

Forever and never, lets make this last forever

forever and never, lets make this last forever

Lets go, dont wait, this night almost over

Honest,lets make this last night last forever

Forever and ever , lets this make last forever

Forever and ever , lets this make last forever 

Forever and ever , lets this make last forever 

Forever and ever , lets this make last forever

From blink 182 - First date 


PS: ini bkan ngopy paste kyk orang copo*

*culun punya*

0 komentar: